Show Dates: Friday, March 24, Saturday, March 25 & Sunday, March 26, 2017
How the Advertising Dollars are Spent.
Popovics Productions along with all of its vendors both past and present realize the importance of advertising and promotion. The show management are committed to providing the best possible when it comes to promoting the show; a great advertising campaign is a critical component for any successful show and expo. In collaboration with Media Plus, Popovics Productions is undertaking a comprehensive all-inclusive approach and has developed the following advertising strategy for its upcoming Shows:
What media do we use and why?
As a local promoter supporting local businesses we advertise on local television channels to increase awareness for the show ranging from early teaser ads to a full campaign with targeted demographic marketing. Marketing is scheduled on network and cable stations to maximize reach and frequency
View a sample of our television advertising by accessing this link:
Popovics Productions has been successful in partnering and securing promotions with all radio stations that serve the North State area. Target marketing has been developed to hit the airwaves when people are most apt to listening when in their vehicles and to take advantage of all those peak listening times.
~~Posters & Banners~~
Road-side posters and banners interspersed throughout the local area in high volume traffic intersections and junctions.
- Newspaper, Magazine and other local print media are placed to reach maximum target market.
- Direct Mail – Popovics Productions developed its own proprietary information database that will be used to promote the show and offer incentives to attend such as offers and money-off coupons.
~~Via The Web~~
- Online event calendars and business listings
- Launch of the new Popovics Productions website
- Vendor marketing is another crucial component and we encourage our vendors to utilize their own marketing campaigns to promote the show and letting their current and potential customers know they will be available to meet and talk in one ideal location.
- Co-Op Marketing: If you want to explore maximizing your advertising dollars in co-operation with the home show please contact Chris Zwaga at Media Plus by calling 530-223-2695. Chris will be happy to spend time to discuss options with you to co-op your marketing efforts.
Additional Incentive – FREE Booth Offer: We offer current show vendors an opportunity to win a free booth to the next show simply by tagging the current show information to their own marketing campaigns (usually at no additional cost). Information on how to take advantage of this offer is located on the website or vendors can contact us by phone or email and we can answer any questions.
~~Feedback and Suggestions~~
We are always open to feedback and suggestions so please feel free to call or email us any time at 530-243-6005 or email@example.com or, chat with us at the show and give us your ideas.